mRNA疫苗不只是無效,更是癌症與免疫抑制的催化劑——Angus Dalgleish教授的見解
【30秒重點】
- 癌症穩定多年的人,要不要打加強針,先和腫瘤科醫師討論。
- Dalgleish教授說,他的黑色素瘤病人原本靠免疫療法穩定5到18年,打了加強劑後陸續復發。
- 他說棘突蛋白約80%的表位和人類蛋白相似,所以容易引發凝血和神經問題。
- 他說加強劑會造成T細胞耗竭和IgG4耐受,讓癌細胞有機會冒出;這是他的臨床觀察和推論。
2026/06/06
Angus Dalgleish教授簡歷/履歷:
- 倫敦聖喬治大學腫瘤學創系教授(1991 年任命);自 2001 年起擔任癌症疫苗與免疫療法研究所(ICVI)所長
- HIV/AIDS 領域的開創性工作(包括 CD4 受體研究);開創免疫療法與癌症疫苗
- 超過 30 年優化疫苗與免疫反應的經驗;癌症免疫療法與疫苗的廣泛臨床試驗;深入參與 mRNA 相關研究討論,包括免疫活化機制、T 細胞反應,以及癌症疫苗開發的經驗應用於更廣泛的疫苗設計(包括對腫瘤學與傳染病情境中 mRNA 平台的評論
- 第一作者/合著者超過 500–570 篇同行評審出版物(發表於《自然》、《科學》、《細胞》等);多本醫學書籍的合編者;喬舒亞·萊德伯格獎(2011 年)表彰沙利竇邁類似物工作;關鍵試驗的首席研究員,該試驗顯示轉移性癌症的生存益處
影片內容的中文翻譯:
他們知道我們是對的,但他們卻壓制了這些資訊。現在我們來談談疫苗的部分。關於COVID信使核糖核酸(mRNA)疫苗與癌症的關聯,這是我真正想大力強調的重點。
首先,關於COVID疫苗的信使核糖核酸,從我的觀點來看,我從一開始就對這些疫苗感到不安,因為我之前展示的所有數據顯示,用來製造疫苗的棘突蛋白,其中80%是人類的表位(epitopes),也就是說它與人類蛋白高度相同。我們曾指出,這些表位如此相似,以至於血小板因子4(platelet factor 4)——如果產生針對它的抗體,就會導致凝血和血小板問題——以及髓鞘(myelin),這與吉蘭-巴雷綜合徵(Guillain-Barré)及其他神經系統問題相關,相似度高達100%。因此,只要施打這種疫苗,這些問題幾乎是必然會發生的。我們再次發出了警告,但他們再次選擇忽略我們。
甚至在MHRA(英國藥品與保健品管理局)的網站上都說,這兩種問題非常罕見。但事實並非如此。我認識很多出現這些問題的人。
但我現在想特別聚焦在癌症的影響上。在我的診所裡,我注意到在加強劑推出之後——之前並沒有這種情況——我開始看到黑色素瘤(melanoma)患者。這些患者原本透過免疫療法已成功治療5年、10年,甚至長達18年,結果卻復發了,或是出現即將復發的跡象,我們也確認了他們確實復發。
我以前也見過癌症復發,但通常都是在病人遭遇嚴重突發性憂鬱、伴隨免疫抑制的情況下,例如親人死亡、離婚、破產等重大打擊。但這些病人完全沒有遇到這類事件。所以我問他們:「你們最近發生了什麼事?」結果每個病例都發現,他們是被迫接種加強劑的,儘管這違背他們原本的意願。
當我指出這一點時,卻被要求閉嘴,因為我「讓病人不安」。我和其他同事確認後,發現澳洲、南非、美國、加拿大的醫師都觀察到完全相同的現象。
從我的角度,我看到了癌症的問題,其他人也看到了。我想知道原因。因為我一生都在開發癌症疫苗和HIV疫苗,我非常清楚一件事:如果一種疫苗需要打加強劑,那就表示它根本沒有效。因此,這裡有明確證據顯示,在接種加強劑後出現了癌症復發。
當你過度刺激免疫系統時,就會導致免疫抑制。美國和其他研究團隊已經證明,在接種加強劑後,會出現T細胞抑制。事實上,有一個團隊非常精準地稱之為「T細胞耗竭」(T-cell exhaustion)。T細胞就這麼被清除了。
此外,其他團隊還發現有IgG抗體類別轉換(IgG class switching)的現象。讓我簡單解釋一下:在疫苗接種時,你會刺激產生能中和並殺死病毒的抗體。但當你打加強劑時,這些抗體會轉換成另一種,告訴免疫系統:「好了,我們已經完成任務了,平靜下來吧。」這是一種耐受(tolerization)的反應。這正是器官移植時你想要的結果——讓免疫系統產生耐受。
突然間,我們有了證據:這些疫苗會抑制T細胞反應,並讓IgG產生耐受。這正是癌症得以冒出頭的完美環境。
最近我們還發現一系列其他問題,這些都可能誘發癌症,有些影響會在後期才顯現。這就是為什麼我對此如此大聲疾呼的原因。
另外,如果持續接種這些加強劑,就會導致慢性發炎和免疫反應的持續抑制,而且情況會越來越糟。我簡單的結論就是:全面禁止所有信使核糖核酸(mRNA)疫苗,永遠、永遠不要再使用。
現在我更深入研究後發現,有更多疫苗都需要非常仔細地重新評估,因為它們也應該被撤回。
原文:
They knew that we were right, but they suppressed it. Now we come to the vaccines. The COVID messenger RNA vaccines and cancer is the bit I really want to bang on about here. Because first of all, with the COVID vaccines, the messenger RNA, that from my point of view, I was never happy about the vaccines because all that data I showed you, that spike protein everybody used to make the vaccine from, 80% of it is human epitopes, i.e. it's identical. We said that the epitopes are so identical that the platelet factor 4, which if you've got antibodies to it, involves clotting and platelet problems, and myelin, which goes with Guillain-Barre and all the other neurological things, were 100%. So this was guaranteed if you gave it. Again, we did the warning. Again, they decided to ignore us. And it's even on the MHRA website that these two are very rare. No, they're not. I know lots of people with these problems. But I want to focus on the implication of cancer. I am in my clinic, noted, after the boosters were introduced. I did not notice this before. After the boosters were introduced, I was seeing melanoma patients. I had been treated successfully immunotherapy for 5, 10, up to 18 years. who came into the clinic and they had relapsed, or they were showing evidence to relapse, and we confirmed they relapsed. Now, I've seen this before, but it's usually always in people who've had sudden, severe depression and immune suppression that goes with it, usually death, bereavement, divorce, bankruptcy, or something like that. None of these patients have had that. So I go, what have you had? What's going on? And every case, I found that they had been forced to have a booster against their better need. And then I pointed this out, and I was told to shut up because I was upsetting the patients. I checked with my other colleagues, and I found that colleagues in Australia, South Africa, America, Canada, were all seeing exactly the same thing. But from my point of view, I was seeing the cancer, and the other people were seeing it. And I wanted to know why. Well, I developed cancer vaccines and HIV vaccines all my life. And one thing I knew, if a vaccine needs a booster, it doesn't work. So here we had clear evidence of relapse following the boosters. And when you overstimulate things, you cause immune suppression. A group from the States and others showed that after the booster, you get T cell suppression. In fact, one of the groups brilliantly called it T-cell exhaustion. So you got rid of the T-cells. Then other groups showed there was IgG class switching. Just let me tell you what this is. In a vaccine, you boost antibodies that will neutralize and kill the virus. When you do the booster, you switch those antibodies to those that say, no, no, we've done our bit. Calm down. They tolerate the response. And this is exactly what you want when you have a transplant. You want tolerisation. So all of a sudden, we've got evidence that these vaccines suppress the T cell response, tolerise the IgG. This is the perfect milieu for cancer to pop up. And then more recently, we found there's a whole range of things that have been discovered, all of which could induce cancer, some of them later on. So this is why I've got so vocal about this. the other thing is that if you keep doing these boosters you will get this same chronic inflammatory suppression of the immune response it get worse and worse i mean my simple thing is ban all messenger rna vaccines never ever ever And now I've looked into it a lot more carefully. There's a lot more vaccines that need very careful re-evaluation because they should be pulled as well.
留言
張貼留言