statin類降膽固醇藥物的戰爭- 人們被證據所誤導了!
【30秒重點】
- 正在吃降膽固醇藥的人,不要因為這篇自行停藥;有副作用就告訴醫師。
- 一位網友說他裝支架後吃他汀,出現流鼻血、全身爬蟲感和失眠。
- 他說停藥後改變飲食和運動,LDL從115降到73。
- 這是個人經驗,作者認為他汀之爭還在進行中。
2018/09/11
這場戰爭尚未結束,進行之中。
影片底下有幾個親身經歷的留言,為了健康,值得一看。例如「ray wite」:
I had an angina attack in March, it led to a stent being installed. My cardiologist immediately put me on statins, my LDL was at 115 when entering the ER. I took them one time had bloody noses and awful crawling feelings over my body as well as insomnia. I did my research and found these to be common side effects of Lipitor. Statins were dumped, I also did research on lowering my LDL naturally. My first blood tests revealed an LDL of 73 after my diet/excersize changes. The nurse who evaluated me said she had never heard of those side effects and still insisted I go on statins. THAT is when I realised the scam. "Healthcare" workers are so indoctrinated and perverse I almost wish they had to take these awful poisons.
I could write a paper on my statin story, in brief, started taking them when I was 35 (approx 18 yrs ago) with a reading of between 8-9, had all the side effects, muscle cramps; jumping legs; bad memory and stomach problems, even had to do an expensive ECG and other tests just to move me to a more "tolerant" statin. It got to the stage where I could not even lay on my side or stomach when sleeping due to the severe sensitivity of stomach, sometimes it even felt like "rats were gnawing" from the inside. I finally sat down with my Doctor and we could that over time with diet and testing the meds. being on and off them, 0.5 whats about the best the statin could do for me, and when we did the other test for "heart attack in next next 10 years" (excuse my terminology) its effect was about 2% by not taking them!!! From that day I big weight was taken off my shoulders as I decided never to take statins ever again, my Doctor understood, V side effects, my stomach is now finally back to normally and I am able to sleep on my side/front, legs have calmed down, and I very really have muscle issues, and my cholesterol is approx 6 which is better then when I was 35, so I am happy with that. May I just say to Dr Maryanne Demasi, your'e TV show on the ABC was the Catalyst (no pun) for me to do some more research on statins so Thankyou :-) (BTW also real name no hiding)
最近一個發表在BMJ的研究顯示心臟健康的老人使用statin藥物並不能降低心血管事件或整體死亡率。
延伸閱讀
- 使用降膽固醇、血脂藥物(statin)可能增加50%罹患糖尿病的風險(2015, 3更新)
- 降膽固醇、血脂藥物(statin)與糖尿病之間的關連...新研究
- 降膽固醇藥物(如 Lipitor, Zocor)與白內障罹患風險升高有關
- 對於低心血管疾病風險的人,Statin類(降膽固醇、血脂)藥物值得吃嗎?
- the Annals of Internal Medicine:誇大的心血管風險
- 你真需要吃降膽固醇藥物嗎?
留言
張貼留言